Open House=extreme makeover.



Oh my gosh! What was I thinking. I can totally have an open house in 2 weeks. no problem. Its not like me to over do anything. I am freaking out.
So two weeks ago (apx.) I decided to do a holiday open house and turn my front room into a studio , work space. My sister in law Brittney agreed to help me since I would be spending most of my time in front of my computer trying to get the neccesary items together. She has cleaned and painted and cleaned some more. Then I decided to get crown molding , so she had to clean again after the crown was put in (by Jared Loveless, i can totally refer him) . He did an awesome job. Then my husband and my little brother painted the molding. It still needs another coat.

Meanwhile not everything has come. I keep checking for the fedex guy. To top it off I am starting to doubt myself . What if nobody comes? Will I be able to get it all together in 48 hours. I am getting neurotic?

Then I tell myself if Ty Pennington to pull it off so can I.
Extreme room makeover.

Ok seriously ... come by check it out.
This Wednesday 4-8pm
(or saturday in scottsdale 11-1 see details in previous post)
See if I (we ) can pull it off.
If anything come tell me your wild photographic dreams and see if we can make them come true.
you can lie on my couch.
Pick a couch any couch or even a chair. they come in all colors and sizes. theres black , gold, coral pink, red, green black and gold stripe. It will be like therapy except with fabulous colors and ideas. I think i just got sidetracked. just come :) will talk

ps. there will be some cool halloween and thanksgiving bonbons : decorating ideas. and yummy candles. oh yeah and gift certificates for a free sitting and 50.00 and 100.00 in product.

5 comments:

wendy said...

I am trying to think of a way to get down there for this spectacular event, which no doubt it will be!

Anonymous said...

So, just what is an open house? I've always felt welcome at your house. Am I no longer welcome unless I get an appointment or invited? I don't even knock at your house, I just walk in. Do I have to knock now? You don't knock at my house, why should I knock at your house? That's it, I'm holding an open house for a week in 2020. No one came come to my house until then. Oh, by the way, I need Pierce and Wayne to come and paint my house in 2012 to get ready for my open house. JLA

Rose said...

I would definitely have Jeff knock before coming in, did you know he is an independent. Anyways yes you are crazy but look at the bright side you got crown molding and your haunted front room look turned into a studio.

Cadi said...

So sad we missed the open house. One of my girls has had a firey (is that a word?) fever since Monday. We are looking forward to getting our photos done next week! (hopefully she is isn't sick still)

Anonymous said...

as always, i am a dollar short and a day late. chea, this is sharon scarlett - i stumbled upon your site as i was stalking someoneelses - your work is just gorgeous - i would have totally hit your open house. good luck in scottsdale...