Grapes of Wrath













I loved, loved this shoot. It was so cinematic. Besides that I love these people dearly. A big thank you goes out to Jared for humoring me and Randa. It has been said some of our schemes are somewhat "Lucy and Ethel" I would like to think this one was "Joel and Ethan" as in the Coen brothers in its brillance. Ok enough of tooting my horn. If you know me it is mostly sarcasim.

My second big Thanks to Randa for holding the chicken. It wasnt easy. I told her it was so Vogue. The October issue has a model with chicken. Her hesitancy surprised me. As she is the biggest animal lover I know. She once wanted pygmy goats for pets. ewww.

Also a big thank you the location owners. If you follow any of my portraits you know I love this place. It is everything I want but am not allowed to have.

I will give a 50 off% sitting for the first person who can tell me what store the fedora came from. If you dont know what a fedora is you can google it. Its like a riddle. Kind of fun :)

12 comments:

wendy said...

are you kidding?! That is too cool! I absolutely LOVE it!

Kim Skinner said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures.
Did they get the hat from Berny's box? J/K

Chea said...

did you mean Berne' the french boutique in tucson. ha ha

luckymomX9 said...

okay chea - walmart and target both had the fedora. but you are more creative than that...right?
krista

Chea said...

It was not from walmart. had I know that it would not be as funny as where this one came from.

Chea said...

keep guessing though :)

Mindy Evans said...

This is my favorite shoot you have ever done! ..... and I have lots of favorites! You are amazing!

LOVE IT!

Chea said...

Thanks Mindy. Your not so bad your self:) You have been putting out some great stuff.

The Gunnell's said...

I LOVE these pictures! I've seen those hats at forever 21. did they et it from there?

Chea said...

Your right. too funny huh. We didnt have the heart to tell Jared it was from his Daughters favorite store. So Manly. send me a email so we can iron out the details

Melissa said...

Great location... You do the most amazing things with those old trucks. :)

Cadi said...

Wow! I love this! Amazing work...I am continually so impressed by the artwork you do. Absolutley beautiful, such an amazing gift you have! Thanks for sharing it with all of us!