Ill show you my scar if you show me yours.




Its that time of year again here in Queen Creek. London's Run. Many of you know my youngest daughter lost a dear friend to leukemia 3 years ago. I often feel guilty that I still have my daughter , and her family misses her everyday. Every time I see them I feel a certain pain. This event is to honor her and raise money for others suffering from cancer as well. You can go to this website to get more info. Londonsrun.org Her story is also linked there under the caring bridge.

They are in need of people to make appointments for the blood drive that day.

700 blood donors are needed DAILY in Arizona to supply the hospitals United Blood Services serves… including Phoenix Children’s Hospital.

This year London's Run and Ride will have TWO UBS buses to accommodate extended donation hours and walk ins! We are confident that London's Run supporters will generously donate and help save a life!

Appointments available from 7:30am - 2:00pm.

Here is the kicker. I will take 50.00 off of portrait sitting for any one who donates that day between those hours.

So go ahead show me your scar :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

So, the girl in the first photo is the one that passed away?

Chea said...

yes. they are all pictures of her.